Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Keep Sake Items

Favourite Memory

A favourite memory of mine is when I went to Hawaii. I went the winter of grade five, with my grandparents. We left early in the morning and arrivied late at night. When we got to our hotel, we put all our stuff away and went to Baskin Robins. Even though it was late out, tons of people were out.
The next day my grandparents and I went out for breakfast. I had delicous pancakes, bacon and toast. After we ate we went to the ocean and spent the whole day swimming. For dinner we went to subway, and continued to eat Subway every day, for the next ten days, I didn't eat Subway again for other two years! Haha.
Over the rest of the trip we went swimming in the ocean, suntanning, sight seeing, learning how to make lays, taking hula lessons, eating subway and buying mumu's! When the trip was over I was sad, but it was the best vaction I ever took in my life :D An object I would use to represent this is my pink hellokitty shirt that says Hawiaa that I got there.

Something Important - Puppy!

One thing that is very important to me is my puppy Baron. He doesn't really look like a puppy though (he is 130 pounds). He is a chocolate lab mixeded with rotweyler. We got him when I was in kindergarden and he has been with us ever since. He is very friendly and loves to give people kisses. Sometimes it can be kind of gross though! haha. He is very protective of my family and loves to bark. To someone that doesn't know him he can be scary, but over all he is a kind dog. He likes to have long walks and runs. He likes to eat and would eat himself to death, literaly! He is the best dog ever and I love him! :D Btw the picture is not him, just one from google but it looks JUST LIKE him!

Hopes And Dreams - Europe!

One of my dreams is to go to Europe. I wan't to travel all of Europe, but mostly Paris. I think Paris is so beautiful. With all of lights and I would love to see the Eiffel Tower. If I ever went to paris, I would first go shopping! I would go to see all of the shops and walk around. After I was done shopping, I would go to a cafe. I would order something that I couldn't eat in Canada. After I was finished I would walk all the rest of the day. At the end of the day I would go to the Effifel Tower, I think it would be so pretty to see all the lights in the night, they would really stand out. I could stay there all night just looking at it. Some other things I would do in paris, is go on boats, take lots of pictures and of course practise my french! An object I would use to represent this is a neckless that I got here that says 'Paris'.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoe~
    Your vacation in Hawii sounds like a lot of fun! Do you plan on going on vacation there again?
    Your dog is adorable, and he sounds like a great pet. Do you have any other pets, or do you want any other pets?
    Your hope to go to Europe sounds really cool. Where else would you like to go, besides Paris? I went to Paris last Christmas, and it was absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete